The happy ear

The happy ear
Musical pills to bring happiness to our ears

lunes, 13 de enero de 2014

The Black Crowes - My morning song

The Black Crowes es una de mis bandas favoritas de los últimos tiempos. Para los que conocéis mis gustos musicales no será ninguna sorpresa, ya que este grupo transpira influencias del rock de los 70 por los cuatro costados: The Faces, The Allman Brothers, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, etc. Os traigo una interpretación en directo de su "My morning song", extraída de uno de sus mejores discos: The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion (1992).

The Black Crowes is one of my favorite bands of recent times. This is not a surprise to those who know my musical tastes, as this group exudes influences from 70's rock: The Faces, The Allman Brothers, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, etc.. Listen to a live performance of "My Morning Song", excerpted from one of their best albums: The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion (1992).

The Black Crowes - My morning song

1 comentario: