The happy ear

The happy ear
Musical pills to bring happiness to our ears

viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Gus Kahn, Matt Melneck & Fud Livingston - I'm Thru With Love (Everyone Says I Love You Soundtrack)

Woody Allen es uno de los mejores directores de todos los tiempos. Pero además es un melómano. La música es una de las grandes protagonistas en sus películas. Hoy traigo la escena final de la película "Todos dicen I Love You" (así que, si no has visto la película, cuidado, porque te desvela el desenlace). La actriz Goldie Hawn interpreta a orillas del Sena un standard de jazz de los años 30: I'm Thru With Love. Un momento mágico de la historia de cine.

Woody Allen is one of the best directors of all time. But he is also a music-lover. Music is one of the main characters in his films. Today I bring you the final scene of the movie "Everyone Says I Love You" (so if you have not seen the film, be careful: video spoiler alert). Goldie Hawn sings a 30s jazz standard on the banks of the Senna River: "I'm Thru With Love". A magical moment in the history of cinema.

Gus Kahn, Matt Melneck & Fud Livingston - I'm Thru With Love
(Everyone Says I Love You Soundtrack)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario