The happy ear

The happy ear
Musical pills to bring happiness to our ears

sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Almost Cut My Hair

Crosby, Stills & Nash ya eran un supergrupo, pero encima fue y se les unió Neil Young. Siempre me gustó la forma "casi torpe y desafinada" de tocar la guitarra de Young, pero con una musicalidad y sentimiento muy agudos. "Almost cut my hair" fue un tema emblemático para mí en una época y galaxia muy lejana. Al final me corté el pelo y tampoco pasó nada. Al menos eso creo.

Crosby, Stills & Nash were already a supergroup, but in addition Neil Young joined them. I,ve always liked the "almost clumsy and out of tune" way Young plays guitar, but displaying a a lot of musicality and feeling. "Almost cut my hair" was a symbolic song for me a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Finally I cut my hair but nothing happened to me. I think so.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Almost Cut My Hair

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario